Tuesday 29 March 2011

Trixie Mayhem

Our Mid Week Featured Company Is The Wonderfully Creative Trixie Mayhem

Trixie mayhem maybe new but by no means any less fabulous. Created by the sweetest lady Fi Norbury. A home based business in the Nottinghamshire area (Kikrby in Ashfield) - All items are on display at MJ's Computers in Kirkby where she has a stand.
Specializing in alternative & vintage inspired Jewellery, Hair accessories, Bags and more - Their product range is constantly expanding with new items in a wide range of colours, sizes and styles.


What & Who Inspires You?

Im majorly inspired by the 1940's & 50's, Everything was so much more stylish and we all took more care of our appearance. I love the rockabilly style, And i love fantasy and mythological things like fairys, dragons, mermaids. My first love was all things gothic, so thats where my heart is. I try to use & all these factors when thinking up new designs or new items.
Inspiration for starting Trixie Mayhem came from visiting my first vintage fair mid part through last year. I was so taken back by the magical atmosphere that is stepping back in time, all the pretty handmade jewellery, the people all dressed in vintage styles. It made me think 'why cant i do this too'. So i started making hair bows, and the rest progressed from there.


Whats Next For Trixie Mayhem?

My next step is attending local fairs and get Trixie Mayhem out there on line & where I live. I aim to set up a website, where people can purchase products and see whats going on in Trixie Mayhem land. Im hoping to keep developing the product range, and eventually look to be adding hand made clothing items in vintage prints and styles. Also hoping to keep expanding my fan base on facebook, social networking is powerful tool and its a great way to advertise your work.


I love Trixie Mayhem's Vintage Gothic twist, her cameo work is simply stunning and I really can't wait to see whats coming next. Her taste is great and with her work ethic I believe she will go far. I love what Fi uses for inspiration and her jewellery is right on trend right now, with great prices too everyone can treat themselves to something yummy.


You Can Add Trixie Mayhem On FaceBook


No comments: