Wednesday 16 March 2011

Beauty.Mark Military Boutique

Our Mid Week Feature Is With The Fabulous Beauty.Mark Military Boutique

Created & run by Kelly Tode started in January 2011, based all over as Kelly's husband is military.
"I currently work out of my home which is great, so wherever the Navy takes us, I am able to take my business too"

Selling custom handmade military and non-military jewelry, headbands & hair clips, infant and toddler items & more!


Who & What Would You Say Is Your Inspiration?

All of my fellow friends, military wifes, girlfriends and fiancées were my inspiration! I want my fellow military ladies to be able to support their heroes from head to toe!


Whats Next For Beauty.Mark Military Boutique?

I think the next step for my business would be embroidery designs or hand stamped jewelry!


"Serving wherever you serve, Custom designs made with Love "Like us" and support your hero from head to toe!"
With her fresh and delicate designs I find Kelly's jewelry and accessories very classic looking, the idea of following the troops and helping with good causes makes treating yourself or a loved one to something unique and beautiful just that little more special.

You Can Follow Beauty.Mark Military Boutique On Their Blog


Or Add Them On FaceBook


No comments: