Saturday 5 March 2011

LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles

Our First Talented Company Is The Wonderful: LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles

Run by the lovely Rachel Lovell, Based In Maldon Essex, Selling handcrafted natural soap and soy candles both with pure essential oils.


"Seven years ago I started my soap making business, realising the demand for pure products I decided to add soy wax candles to my range. I believe as strongly now as I did then in the whole idea of a small, rural business, hand making pure products from raw ingredients. As ever, the whole process takes place here in my workshop, with everything being made by hand, by me. Because I make products from beginning to end, I can take time to consider what I feel are the best ingredients for the purpose. Herbs, essential oils, a range of plant oils and butters are chosen to soothe and pamper your skin. And you can rest assured that all my ingredients are ethically sourced wherever possible and of the highest quality"


What Is Your Goal?
My aim is to leave a very small footprint on the planet,all products are totally natural, the packaging is completely biodegradable and we love using recycled china and glass too. By staying local the miles are small.

LOVELL Soy Candles are produced from a

wax that is 100% naturally resourced, and

therefo

re free of fossilized hydrocarbons, a major pollutant in today's environment.

LOVELL Soy Candles have excellent burning properties and will burn until there is nothing left in the containers. The natural properties of this wax allow the fragrance to radiate evenly through out the room both lit and un-lit.

So What's Next For LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles?

"We are currently working on a range of chemical free shampoo and conditioners"

With their Eco friendly outlook, eye for vintage and wonderful fragrances your sure to find something to pamper yourself and a loved one, All while helping with the environment. What more could you ask for? Natural Soaps, Soy Candles, Vintage Tea Cups And Beautiful Gift Boxes, Simply Stunning.

You can buy direct from LOVELL Natural Soap & Soy Wax Candles at their website.

http://www.misslovell.com/index.htm

Or Add Them On FaceBook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LOVEL

LS-natural-soapcakes-soy-wax-candles/117245691647051

No comments: